2.27.2012

sun(set)flower





dress (worn as skirt) - secondhand
shirt - Target
tights - Nordstrom

It'd be an understatement to say that it was just an all out girly day. Plenty of pink, floral prints, cameos, and curls. The unusually warm weather has just brought it out of me and now all I want are sundresses and green leaves on the trees again. It's only a matter of time, right?

Classes are starting to pile on work faster than I can get it done, but I suppose that's not saying much since I'm blogging instead of doing said work. Spring break is next week. It's here before spring even arrives! That's some bullshit if I've ever seen it. How can someone properly recover from classes with cold, dreary weather when we're all supposed to be at the beach? But I'll happily take what I can get, and if that's staying at my parents' house all week, catching up on some leisurely reading and sleeping into the afternoon, I'm a-okay with that.

3 comments:

  1. i already told you!!! but im telling you once again!!! love this look!! you look gorgeous!!
    amazing blog
    xx
    Mitsue & Lay

    http://airedevainilla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My god Mitsue, just stop it--you're too fantastic! Thaaaank you!

      Delete