2.09.2012

tight bun & Shakespeare..?





 bottom layer dress - American Apparel
top - secondhand

Let me start by apologizing for the shitty quality of photos. I had a crazy day with classes, then straight to work, so by the time I was able to take a breath, the sun was on its way out. I wanted to capture my green look, so my only option was to grab my wonderful roommate and drag her outside with a point-and-shoot, and you now see the results.


I acquired this top at a small pawn shop in Montana a couple months ago, and it definitely wasn't love at first sight. But, after getting to know it a little better, I've come to love this unique top as my own. I think it has a kind of Midsummer Night's Dream look with a slight Stevie Nicks vibe. Who wouldn't love that? I promise to be back to quality pictures next time. God forbid I show dark, grainy snapshots of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment