2.22.2012

draped in lace









This last picture is why I usually take my photos in or near the woods--there's much less of a chance to run into friends, which clearly leads to some photo intrusion and causes a bit of a scene. Gotta love them anyway, right?

I was feeling particularly dainty this day, so naturally lace on lace was just the way to go. The entire look is comprised of either secondhand or gifted items, which I think makes up most of my wardrobe in general, so it's no surprise. I have a slight obsession with jewelry, so instead of deciding on the perfect necklace, I just piled them all on. Hooray for indecision.

Happy Ash Wednesday, everybody. Big day.

2 comments:

  1. the lace shirt is awesome! and is there something in that vial necklace? (something cool i hope!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks rachel! yeah, there are a bunch of clock gears in the vial, so not quite as mysterious as a vial probably should be, but I enjoy it nonetheless.

      Delete