3.07.2012

still so far away





heels - Candie's
dress - vintage

Let me just say how much I love this dress. First off, teal is my all time favorite color....ever. And on top of that, it's like walking around in one of those pretty curtains you see hanging in old ladies' windows, you know? Not quite lace, but just as dainty. Weird comparison, but that's what immediately comes to mind.

Spring break is upon us and I've spent the whole week just straight relaxing, but quite unhappily, I must admit. I've recently come to terms with my need to work and stay busy and this break just isn't conducive to that---at all. Don't get me wrong, I'd take a week of sleeping late, drinking wine, and watching movies over all the research papers and exams I just finished for painfully uninteresting classes, but I'm much happier to fill ALL hours of my day with things like making videos with friends, shopping, Ginsberg (duh), and exploring the good ol' outdoors. But not to worry (because I'm sure you're so concerned), I'm making sure all those preferred activities happen at least once this break. Yay for goals.

Whew, enough of my blabbing about my #firstworldproblems, am I right? How exhausting.

2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful outfit :) and you're so pretty, dear!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! *w*

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete