3.21.2012

behind the kissing cabin








dress - secondhand, redone by your's truly
boots - Jeffrey Campbell

Well shit...where has time gone? Classes started back up after spring break a couple weeks ago and they are just relentless. I'm still adjusting to my school schedule, so this poor blog has been collecting dust since my last post.

Anyway, you can't tell me that this dress isn't just awesome, right? I found it while thrifting with my mom over the break, and with my trusty scissors, this was the final result. It's all too appropriate for the 80 degree weather we've been having around here while everything starts to wake back up from winter. I looooove these days, where I can actually enjoy walking around campus and don't have to lug around a jacket all day. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment