3.10.2012

a functioning cog in some great machinery











hat - Scala
sunnies - vintage
black top - Forever 21

If it isn't obvious in this mess of photos, I managed to have my fun throughout this week of relaxation (aka: not an ounce of productivity in my body). I kicked off my spring break by joining up with one of my dearest friends Stevie and getting my first ever tattoo--four circles on the back of my neck. I couldn't be happier with it. What do you think of it?

There was also lots of excitement found during the week through nights out with my roommate, entering film competitions for fun, afternoons with my adorable dogs (you can't tell me your heart didn't melt when you saw the photo of my puppy laying near her ball), celebrating my wonderful father's birthday, and finally some camping and climbing with friends--in which I walked away with a (not so) badass battle wound on my palm.

And of course I found myself at the Salvation Army with my mom where I got the lovely hat and sunnies, along with lots of dresses you'll see later. The combination of the two pieces was too wonderfully 1970s that I couldn't resist posting the look. I've been waiting for a floppy hat like this for so long. I'm in love with it.

3 comments:

  1. cute tattoo! be careful, getting tattooed is SUPER addictive, ha its so hard to just get one. Where were you climbing? the scenery is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I'm glad you like it. I've always heard tattoos are addictive and now I totally understand! Haha. We climbed up in northeast Georgia at a place called Mount Yonah. It was gorgeous.

      By the way, I love your blog. Totally following you--your style is way too fantastic not to.

      Delete
  2. I love your tattoo and your blog, now following you xxx

    ReplyDelete