10.09.2012

otherside





top - secondhand
shorts - secondhand, redone

This is my farewell post to summer and my warm welcome to the best time of year. Oh autumn, how I've missed your sweater weather mornings, camping weather nights, and changing leaves.

I got that baggy old men's button up from an estate sale and figured they went perfectly with my thrifted old lady floral capris turned into shorts (which my boyfriend calls my potholder shorts...I don't think he's fond of them). Why is it that I find the wardrobe of senior citizens so appealing?

My dear friend Noah took these photos when we realized how beautiful dusk looked as we sat on my porch. He's a sucker for the golden hour...for real, it's a disgusting obsession. This Noah kid is one helluva humble photographer with a beautifully distinct style. You'll be lucky if his presence graces this blob of a blog again. Check more of his shtuff out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment